CITIES OF THE WORLD
LONDON – BERLIN – New York – RIO DE JANEIRO – SHANGAI
CITIES OF THE WORLD - 6 cities in 72 hours
Cities of the World is Pielle’s most significant product in the context of competitions. 29 COUNTRIES were involved all over the world, which decreed the 153 PARTICIPANTS who had the fortune to live this fantastic experience.
6 THE CITIES AT STAKE: London, Berlin, New York, Rio De Jainero and Shanghai. In each capital, Pielle has organized experiential packages to experience the city itself fully, and in the meantime, live the spirit of the other 5 non-winners.
72 HOURS TO EXPLORE 6 different cultures in one place, participating in South American dance lessons, juggling in the preparation of typical Chinese dishes, visiting the city by bicycle and then stopping for a pancake break, dancing in the best clubs in the city alongside the DJ and attending the most famous theatrical show scheduled.
After a careful selection of the best hotels, restaurants, clubs, attractions, schools, chauffeurs in each city, after the organization and coordination of all the countries involved and of all the suppliers for the perfect planning of all travels, the 91% of the participants rated the whole experience as EXCELLENT, the remaining 9% as SATISFIED.